Our Covid -19 Rapid Action Response
Sefortek has adjusted to the new norms from Covid-19. The focus is to keep our team safe & healthy while providing excellent service to our customers and our community.
Our company believes that with our know-how and manufacturing capabilities we can support our community by providing critical materials and products that will keep everyone safe.
We are now able to manufacture or distribute the following products: Meltblown material for mask making, and face shields and physical barriers to create physical distance and help eliminate the virus.
Please contact us to learn more about our efforts.
If you are a mask manufacturing company and are interested of using Canadian Made Meltblown at a competitive price please contact us by phone or by e-mail.
To provide personal protection from airborne particles.
• Clear polyethylene film (9 x 13", 11mil thick)
• Elastic headband (1 x 13")
• Brow foam (1" thick)
• Size: one-size-fits-all
• Can be worn over glasses
• Disposable: intended for single-use
• Recyclable content: polyethylene film & foam
Best way to manage the virus is to place a physical barrier between people to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
We can provide standard barriers or custom barriers.
• Clear polyethylene (24" x 24", 1/8")
• Clear polyethylene (48" x 48", 1/8")
• Clear polyethylene (48" x 72", 1/8")
• Clear polyethylene (48" x 96", 1/8")